CBNW Annual Fund
Camp Beausite Northwest is a 501(c)(3) status nonprofit charity registered through the state of Washington and the IRS. Any and all donations are eligible to receive a tax-deductible letter of contribution. Our easy, safe, and secure online donation program will allow you to donate from the comfort of your home and will immediately e-mail you with a receipt for your records.
Every dollar makes a difference. Please help Camp Beausite continue to provide quality camp experiences for persons who are differently-abled. Every $5, $10, $25, and more, can help us serve our campers and their families, while growing our programs.
Please sign up through our Donor Dashboard by following the Donate Now link below to make your giving easy and seamless. If you prefer to write camp a check directly, please make the check out to Camp Beausite Northwest and send it to:
Camp Beausite Northwest
P.O. Box 1227
Port Hadlock, WA 98339
The cost of operating a camp for individuals with disabilities is substantially higher than that of other camps, for several reasons:
- Approximately 85% of our campers require one-on-one counselor assistance and care to ensure a safe experience.
- Some of our campers require specialized equipment and special diets.
- Liability insurance comes at a high premium for a camp providing services to individuals with disabilities.
- We must have at least one registered nurse on-site at all times.
- Several of our campers do not have the financial resources to attend camp, and we believe that camp is for everyone. With your help, we can continue to provide quality camp services to persons with disabilities for years to come. All of your help, effort, and giving allow us to support over 400 campers per year. Additionally, while our campers are at camp, our services will also provide respite for over 1,200 family members and caregivers who lovingly care for their campers year-round.
Ways You Can Give
All donations, regardless of size, are greatly appreciated and are spent to assist with the operational and program expenses of camp. Donors are welcome to request or restrict donations to a specific purpose. Some employers will even match your giving. Make a one-time or monthly contribution today.
Organizations and community businesses can contribute to camp either through financial donations or in-kind services, products, and/or materials.
Leave A Legacy
There are so many ways to plan for future giving. Honor a loved one by making a donation in their name. Leave a legacy by remembering Camp Beausite Northwest and those we serve in your will or estate plan, or utilize the benefits of Charitable IRA Rollovers. There are many options as you plan for your future and we are humbled and honored that you are considering our organization and the support of our campers and families.
Do you shop on Amazon? Please select Camp Beausite Northwest as your charity of choice and watch the dollars add up. Go to www.smile.amazon.com.
For more information and to discuss any giving options, please contact our executive director, Raina Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org.