Beautiful Camp Beausite is ideal for weddings, conferences, retreats, workshops, and more...
Our 5000-square-foot Lodge facility overlooks Beausite Lake with:
- Two, 600 square-foot meeting/living rooms
- Four bedrooms with a total of 14 beds (bedding not provided)
- Three full bathrooms and one-half bath
- Brand new (2016), fully equipped commercial kitchen includes dishes, utensils, cookware, and coffee pots
- Dining room with folding tables and chairs
- Fire place
- DVD and VCR players
- Projector screen
Up to 80 day guests. Overnight guests are limited to 30.
Day use (8 p.m. – 9 p.m.): 1-80 guests: $150.00
Partial Day - terms available upon request
Overnight (1 p.m. – 11 a.m.): 1-10 guests: $200.00
Additional guests (11-30) $5.00 per person, per night
Early or late check-ins (prior to 1 p.m. or after 11 a.m.) $25.00
Extra trash - $5.00 per barrel or bag (1 trash barrel is provided)
- Call 360-732-7222, or Contact Us with your name, contact information, size of group, and dates of arrival and departure.
- Download Reservation request form, complete and return along with required $150 deposit within 10 days. If you prefer the request form be mailed to you, please let us know.
- Facility Rental Billing Form is available to download, if you would like to figure the cost of your entire stay.
- Your selected dates will be secured for you for 10 days from the date of your email or phone call.
- Note: there is a $25 charge for early check in - please specify the time request during your reservation request.
The facility is :
- Pet free (outside and indoors) with the exception of service dogs.
- Alcohol and drug free
- Smoke free within 25 feet of lodge
The following are not allowed:
- No RVs, motor homes, pop-ups or tents
- No fishing, hunting, guns, bows & arrows
- No fireworks
- No ATVs, motorized off-road bikes