Camp Beausite Northwest is regulated by Jefferson County and the state of Washington. Before you read any further, we want to acknowledge how hard all of this is. There isn’t a simple solution. There isn’t any easy answer. There are rules, and challenges, and science, and opinions, and worry, and frustration – all rolled into every moment these days. What you are about to read, and hopefully embrace, is the culmination of regulatory guidance taken from the top authorities in our industry: the American Camp Association, the Centers for Disease Control, Jefferson County Health Department, and the state of Washington.
Please be aware that we are updating policies as they become available, and that everything can change in the blink of an eye. CBNW COVID-19 Policies have been updated as of 11/15/2023.
BASIC COVID-19 POLICIES FOR CBNW
- 80% of all staff and volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated.
- CBNW will be ensuring that we have a minimum of 80% vaccinated at all times onsite at CBNW.
- A minimum of 80% of our campers must be vaccinated. This means there are limited spaces available for unvaccinated campers.
- We highly encourage all campers to be vaccinated upon arrival.
- We request that all campers and families read through this COVID-19 Policies page. We want you to be completely informed before deciding to register.
- ANY OF THESE POLICIES AND PRACTICES CAN CHANGE – based on federal, state, and local mandates. Please be understanding in all of this – as much of these decisions are out of our hands.
Camp Beausite Northwest has adopted the following guiding principles in our approach to the management of COVID-19. They are:
- Vaccinated staff – 80%
- Vaccinated campers – 80%
- Increased time outdoors
- Pre-camp precautions
- Health screening
- Limiting visitors
- Following guidelines
COVID RESPONSE TEAM
Please feel free to contact the COVID-19 Response Team about anything. We are happy to keep the communication open and going. Please call us at (360) 732-7222 or contact:
Raina Baker, Executive Director, email@example.com
Please understand that all our staff that are working are not the ones to be upset or angry with for any of these policies. They are simply enforcing what they have been asked to do. If you have any challenges, issues, or items to discuss, please request to speak with a director.