Camp Beausite NW is an AWESOME inclusive place where ALL people have the opportunity to maximize their potential! A place where one can learn and grow, meet new friends, try new things, and just have FUN.
Camp Beausite provides:
- Five, week-long overnight camp sessions during July and August, in our brand new bunkhouses as of 2017!
- Year round programs:
- Mini weekend camps (Follow us on Facebook or call the office to request email notifications about these periodic mini camps).
- Next programs:
- January 19th 4 p.m.-January 21 4 p.m. "Mid Winter Beat the Blues" mini camp. Participants must be fairly independent with their Activities of Daily Living (ADL's), fine with 1:4 counselor-to-camper supervision and support.
- Night To Shine community prom, February 9, 6-9 at Vern Burton Community Center, hosted by Hillcrest Baptist Church, Camp Beausite, Clallam Mosaic. For people ages 14+with special needs. Contact Cheryl for registration and volunteer forms: 360-808-5629.
- Day camps
- Family programs
- Special events
- Equine Assisted Activities and Therapies (EAAT) programs for various populations, including Veterans and youth who are at-risk.
- Programs that provide learning, therapeutic, recreational, and socialization services
- Respite for the caregivers
- Workshops and seminars
Campers participate in a variety of activities including:
- Horseback riding
- Equine therapy
- Various learning activities
- Arts and crafts
- Nature trail walks
- Talent shows
- Picnics and kite flying on the beach at Ft. Worden
- Camp fire activities that include entertainment provided by local musicians and artists...
...and much, much more.
Rigorous attention is paid to camper safety, medical care and dietary needs. Staff, counselors, and volunteers are vital to camp operations and all are well trained to ensure they are fully versed in the needs of campers and have the skills needed to meet our high standards.
See "Our Team" to learn more about our administrators, staff, counselors, and board members.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your particular needs or questions.