Thank you for joining us here on our news page where you can get all the most current information about what is going on at camp related to the Corona Virus. We will do our best to keep this page as up to date as possible.
Corona Virus Impact to Camp
Updated March 30, 2020
Hello to all of our camp families and friends!
I hope that you are staying healthy and hunkering down for the time being.
CMBN wants to do our best to keep you all informed and updated about our plans for our spring and summer camp programs. Sometimes that information isn't going to be the information that we are all hoping for or looking for. There are so many things up in the air and it seems that the information and guidelines are changing by the day or even the hour. If only we had a crystal ball.
At this point, we are working hard on trying to weigh all of our options for this summer in particular. The ethical, financial, and legal implications of serving our campers this summer is something that we are taking very seriously.
Please know - that we have not made any decisions as of right now. The board and I are working hard to look at all the possibilities, challenges, and outcomes that gets camp and our families through all of this and to the other side.
We will do our best to keep you updated as decisions are made over the next several weeks. Please feel free to reach out to me via e-mail, email@example.com if you have any questions or need anything.
Yours in Camping,
Updated March 17, 2020
Spring Weekend Camps
March Weekend Camp: Our March weekend camp has been cancelled, if you are registered, you should have already received information regarding this cancellation.
April Weekend Camp: We have decided, as of 3/17/20 to cancel our April 24-26th weekend camp as well. All families and campers will be notified over the coming days.
May Weekend Camp: We are hopeful for our May Camp, but will be making decisions over the coming weeks for our final spring camp program.
At this juncture we are hopeful that our summer programs will not be affected by the corona virus. We encourage our families to continue to register for camp and make plans for a wonderful summer full of the camp experience, friends, and respite. We are committed to monitoring information coming out from our local, state, and national officials as well as the American Camp Association. We will continue to provide updates on the status of summer as we continue the efforts of social distancing and flattening the spread of the virus. Check out our Registration Page for more information on our summer programs.
Check out our Camp Health Policies page to help us all follow good practices and guidelines for staying healthy.
Cancelations within 30 days are eligible for a refund or transfer to another program. Cancellations within 14 days of camp are eligible for a transfer to another program, if space allows. Cancellations with less than 14 days may be charged 25% of the cost of camp.
As a small non-profit, we understand the economic implications for our camp families as well as for the future success of our organization. Per our cancellation policy, all corona virus related cancellations are eleigible for a full refund. We are asking at this time, for any families who can, to receive a camp credit and transfer funds from a cancelled program to the next available program or to donate their funds towards the continued operating expenses of our camp.
If you have any questions or need any additional information please reach out to our Executive Director, Raina Baker firstname.lastname@example.org / 360-732-7222
Sign Up for Camp News!
Connect with us to receive the most up-to-date information.