Welcome Parents / Caregivers!
Our camp staff is ready to assist you with information and services that will help you and your camper have a successful camping experience. We want you to have one quick, easy, place where you can gather everything you need for camp. Please select the information you need from Resources page, or feel free to call or email us about any concerns or questions you may have.
If this will be the first camp experience, here are some suggestions:
Visit the camp (by appointment only) before your session begins. Let your camper view the website photos and talk about them with him/her. Communicate the following to your camper:
- Assure your camper you will be checking with camp staff to make sure he/she has everything needed.
- Stress that he/she can always let the staff know if needs aren’t being met.
- Talk about feelings, ask about his/her concerns.
- Reassure your camper the staff will do everything possible to make sure he/she feels safe.
Talk about why he/she is going to camp and what some goals might be:
- To make new friends
- To try a new activity
- To learn new arts & craft projects
- To do something they have never had a chance to do before
We strive to accommodate each camper’s individual needs. We do our best to fulfill dietary needs, maintain medication regimens, insure safety and provide comfort.
Our Resources page contains links to registration forms and other important information.